We periodically work with sponsors for limited engagements, when such opportunities are in alignment with PNPG’s mission and values, Sponsorships with PNPG do not influence the content of our programs, and sponsors are not involved in the development or interpretation of information presented by PNPG.
Our Sponsorship Philosophy:
- PNPG sponsorship should align with the mission and values of our organization.
- PNPG is committed to featuring sponsorships which highlight products and services relevant to the practice of pediatric nutrition.
- PNPG is committed to the use of evidence-based research and practice.
- All sponsorship opportunities are contingent upon approval from PNPG and the Academy.
Sponsorship opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- PNPG Business Meeting Breakfast at the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Food & Nutrition Conference & Expo™ (FNCE®) (meeting occurs annually)
- Networking Reception at FNCE®
- Executive Committee Meeting (meet twice yearly)
- Building Block for Life Newsletter (quarterly publication)
- Educational grants
Interested in working with us on a sponsorship opportunity? Please contact us.