Arkansas Children's Hospital is offering a virtual conference this year, focusing on Nutritional Needs of Neonates and Infants! It will be September 25th and $80 for 6 CEUs.
We will have several neonatologists, RDs, a SLP, and an OT speaking on:
- Breast feeding and tobacco use
- Nutrition and pulmonary disease
- Effects of processing on donor human milk & human milk fortifiers
- Feeding milestones/reflexes, red flags for feeding/swallowing difficulties, management of feeding problems
- Nutritional needs of the premature infant, including new research and recommendations on zinc and sodium
If anyone is interested, you can register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.