DNS and PNPG Symposium 2019
Empowering YOU: Nutrition Support Best Practices from Babies to Adults
DNS and PNPG hosted the first ever live Joint Symposium in June 2019.
Access the top-notch presentations from this event.
Recordings are now available HERE.
Here is a sampling of what educational sessions offered during the event:
- Adapting and managing shortages in parenteral nutrition components
- Benefits and methods of assessing energy expenditure via metabolic carts
- Ethical principles as they relate to nutrition support practice
- Food Allergies/FODMAPS's/Eosinophilic Esophagitis
- Implementation of malnutrition programs leading to improved process or clinical outcomes
- Lactoengineering Human Milk
- Managing electrolytes in patients requiring nutrition support
- Pediatric Critical Care Guidelines
- Pediatrics Nutrition Screening: EAL Validation
- Revision of Infant Feedings: Guidelines for Health Care Facilities
- Role of the microbiome in critical illness severity
- SMOF Lipids/PN Short Gut
- Underlying principles and methodology in conducting hand grip strength measurements
- Use of blenderized enteral formulas in home enteral populations
Thank you for putting together such a wonderful and inspiring conference! It was such a beautiful experience to have these powerful, leading RDN's speak to our profession and motivate us all to be better at what we do. You cannot put a price on the value of being in the presence of these leaders. I feel rejuvenated.
- 2017 DNS Symposium Attendee