REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and Children's Center will be hosting our bi-annual 14th Advances in Pediatric Nutrition Conference in Baltimore, Maryland on November 9-10, 2020. This will now be a live-virtual conference. Format will still include presentations with live Q/A and live panel discussions and breakout/workshop sessions. Registration fees are reduced.
- Microbiome and Infant Health, and Feeding Strategies to Optimize
- Novel Diet Treatments for Pediatric IBD
- Effective Counseling Techniques
- Pharmacotherapy- What the Dietitian Needs to Know
- Intestinal Dysbiosis in NEC
- Optimizing Nutrition Care for Specialized Populations, including Celiac Disease, Oncology, Diabetes, Cystic Fibrosis, Surgical, Eating Disorder and Neonatal Patients
- Enteral Feeding- Formulas and Equipment
- Pediatric PN 101
- Telemedicine in nutrition outpatient care
- Arie Levine, MD, Wolfson Medical Center, Tel Aviv, Israel
- Philip Sherman, MD, Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto
- Jose Saavedra, MD, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
- Praveen Goday, MD, Medical College of Wisconsin
REGISTRATION AND BROCHURE LINK: https://hopkinscme.cloud-cme.com/default.aspx?P=5&EID=25008