Register now, New CDR Virtual Courses in Pediatric and Adult Obesity
New Blended Virtual Format
- Certificate of Training in Obesity in Adults Virtual Course = 54 CPE, $395/person
- Certificate of Training in Obesity in Pediatrics Virtual Course = 49 CPE, $395/person
- Value Virtual Bundle… Both Courses = 69 CPE, $495/person
Take one certificate program [or both] from the convenience of your home or work. Register now.
Capacity is limited to 100 participants in Adult, and 100 participants in Pediatrics, for a maximum of 200 participants in the overall core content program. Certificate program registrants must fully participate in all sessions on the scheduled dates and times to receive the certificate and CPE credit. Partial CPE will not be awarded. See fee/refund policy* prior to registering.
NOVEMBER 2020, Evening/Weekend Pilot Course
- Pre-work due October 26
- Live, online and interactive:
- Friday, November 6 from 11am – 3pm ET/8am – 12 noon PT: Core Content
- Saturday, November 7 from 11am – 3pm ET/8am – 12 noon: Core Content
- Tuesday, November 10 from 3 – 8pm ET/12noon – 5pm: Pediatric
- Tuesday, November 17 from 3 – 8pm ET/12noon – 5 pm: Adult
- Post-test due November 25
JANUARY 2021, Afternoon Pilot Course
- Pre-work due January 11, 2021
- Live, online and interactive daily from 2 – 7pm ET/ 11am – 4pm PT
- Tuesday, January 26: Core Content
- Wednesday, January 27: Core Content
- Thursday, January 28: Pediatric
- Friday, January 29: Adult
MARCH 2021, dates TBD
MAY 2021, dates TBD
*Late registration fee added, $50 after Oct 1 for November program and Dec 1 for January 2021 program. For more information and to register now, visit https://www.cdrnet.org/obesity-pediatrics-adults.
If you have any questions, please contact CDR staff at 1/800-877-1600, extension 4718 or 4760.
Commission on Dietetic Registration