Joining PNPG is a smart move for any dietitian with an interest in Pediatric Nutrition. PNPG provides the perfect opportunity to learn from, as well as share knowledge with, 3000+ members who are leaders in the field.
DPG dues are paid annually, along with Academy membership dues. Academy members may join a DPG almost any time during the year by paying appropriate dues. (The last day in February is the end of the period to join a DPG for the membership year ending May 31.) Dues vary depending on the DPG.
To Join PNPG Online, visit the Academy's Online Business Center
Publications and Newsletters
- Building Block for Life is a quarterly newsletter publication that provides peer-reviewed articles focusing on child or adolescent nutrition-related themes.
- Building Block CPE quizzes
- Training Program Information
- The PNPG Mentoring Program is designed to match a Registered Dietitian (RD) in pediatrics who has three or more years of experience in the field with another Registered Dietitian who seeks assistance, guidance, and development within the area of pediatric nutrition.
- Mentor Program pairing occurs twice yearly. Applications may be submitted according to the application deadlines below. Mentoring dates:
- 1st cycle: May 1st - October 31st (applications accepted April 19-25th)
- 2nd cycle: November 1st - April 30th (applications accepted October 18th - October 31st)
- Published Research Award (for PNPG members only)
- Outstanding Member of the Year (for PNPG members only)
- Research Grant (for PNPG members only)
- Creative Nutrition Education Awards (for PNPG members only)
- PNPG Glenda Bible Memorial Scholarship
- Dietetic Internship/Approved Preprofessional Practice Program Scholarship